Working as part of the CMS team, the full-time and part-time role(s) will ensure the safe handling and processing of customer deposits, information and requests in line with Company procedures.
For some of the roles there will be an additional responsibility for the vault activity within the Branch.
We are looking for individuals with good communication and organisation skills together with a flair for working as part of a team to deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
Candidates will have excellent attention to detail and possess the ability to work to targets and Key Performance Indicators in order to meet strict customer deadlines.
- Process, reconcile and record monies to customer requirements as detailed in the Quality Procedures Manual;
- Maintain productivity levels as directed;
- Accurate and timely ‘make up’ and ‘count-back’ of customer orders;
- Handle queries from both internal departments and external customers in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide timely escalation of any customer query which cannot be resolved;
- Ensure integrity of customer data, by way of accurate scanning of bags and/or input of data into the company computer systems.
You will be responsible for carrying out all of the above duties along with any additional duties within the remit of an RA1 which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that the desks/machinery are signed off as clear and balanced at the end of each processing shift;
- Undertake random desk balances as detailed in the Quality Procedures Manual;
- Ensure variances are investigated correctly by the nominated person(s);
- Coordinate the operation and control of any Bulk Tills held within the centre;
- Completing TLS documentation as directed by Centre management team;
- Balancing and reconciling the Banks and ensuring that strict cut off criteria is met;
- First point of issue resolution due to issues arising during balancing;
- Undertake administration duties as detailed by the Centre management;
- Vault responsibilities
- Deputise for RA2 when required.
There are a variety of Cash Processor roles within the Centre which may mean that personnel are assigned a specific focus for their usual daily role ie. processing of cash, order make-up/packing, or data input and query handling. However, whilst specialism will understandably occur, it is the intention of the business to ensure that employees are provided with transferrable skills across the Centre and therefore may be deployed in line with the needs of the business as situations arise.
For Birmingham Cash:
For Birmingham Coin:
Closing date for applications is 27th February, 2015