Loomis is currently seeking applications for a number of Driver/Guard roles for the following branches;
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the safe handling and transportation of all customer and company goods, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
- To complete a vehicle check prior to any run, ensuring the vehicle is in working condition in accordance with legislation and Company Policy.
- Complete the route as directed and as efficiently as possible.
- To check all collections and deliveries for accuracy and complete all relevant documentation.
- To provide a courteous service to all customers, both internal and external to the Company.
- To partake in any developmental training as required by the company for the role.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the Depot Operation.
To apply please ring our central recruitment hotline 0115 964 5144, where we will undertake a pre-screening mini interview. All applicants for driving positions should have held licenses for a minimum of three years. In addition all positions will be subject to a ten year check - inclusive of credit and security screening. Anyone with current or expired CCJ's need not apply.
If you are successful you will then be sent a full application pack together with details of the Company Vetting procedure. The hotline will be manned between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
Outside those hours there will be an answer machine where you can leave your details and a member of the team will return your call.