Working as part of the CMS team, the role will ensure the safe handling and processing of customer deposits, information and requests in line with Company procedures.
We are looking for individuals with good communication and organisation skills together with a flair for working as part of a team to deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Candidates will have excellent attention to detail and possess the ability to work to targets and Key Performance Indicators in order to meet strict customer deadlines.
- Process, reconcile and record monies to customer requirements as detailed in the Quality Procedures Manual;
- Maintain productivity levels as directed;
- Accurate and timely ‘make up’ and ‘count-back’ of customer orders;
- Handle queries from both internal departments and external customers in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide timely escalation of any customer query which cannot be resolved;
- Ensure integrity of customer data, by way of accurate scanning of bags and/or input of data into the company computer systems.
There are a variety of Cash Processor roles within the Centre which may mean that personnel are assigned a specific focus for their usual daily role i.e. processing of cash, order make-up/packing, or data input and query handling. However, whilst specialism will understandably occur, it is the intention of the business to ensure that employees are provided with transferrable skills across the Centre and therefore may be deployed in line with the needs of the business as situations arise.
To apply please ring our central recruitment hotline 0115 964 5144, where we will undertake a pre-screening mini interview.
If you are successful you will then be sent a full application pack together with details of the Company Vetting procedure. The hotline will be manned between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
Outside those hours there will be an answer machine where you can leave your details and a member of the team will return your call.